Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas, New Years and a Revoluted Resolution.

So I've noticed I haven't updated this silly blog thing since last year. (Oh, that joke never gets old, it sounds like it's been a year when really it's only been a few weeks... Gets 'em every time.) Anywho, Christmas has come and gone, New Years rolled around uneventfully and my resolution is to just keep on keeping on.

Christmas:
"It's the most, wonderful time of the year" apparently. This year, we'd had rain and cold days all the way leading up to it, and it felt more like a Christmas in July party. However, it was another christmas with family, which is nothing to complain about, a day spent with loved ones is a lovely day. The present tally is as follows:
A new Silver Lorus watch
Call of Duty: Black Ops
2 x Jack Reacher books
A Woody Doll
A Camping Chair
Boggle
2 Framed Portraits (Batman + Joker from The Dark Knight)
Family Guy - It's A Trap!
A 'BAM' belt buckle
A Superman shirt
Two skull shaped picks
Two Jay Jays shirts
New Playboy deoderant
New computer
A writing pen
Three CDs - Bliss N Eso's "Day of the Dog" and "Flying Colours" and Hilltop Hoods' "The Calling"
Flying Colours Live DVD by Bliss N Eso
And enough money to get my eyebrow pierced, which we'll get to later.

New Years:
Possibly what every teenager looks forward to most in the wind down of the year, the New Years Eve parties. However this year I spent it on my couch, bitching about how bored I was to the folks playing Black Ops' Zombies with me at 1:30 am. Such is the exciting way the equally amazing year ended.

Since then:
Very little has happened with me since New Years rolled around. That was, until yesterday. I had been booked in at Hairhouse Warehouse to get my eyebrow pierced. That went well, I don't understand how people can pass out from getting pierced... Anywho. Afterwards I picked up some CDs from JB Hi-Fi and met up with a very good friend of mine. We discussed everything whilst she chowed down on some Cold Rock Ice Cream, from the mysteries of life to films and music. Then we went for a walk to the walkway bridge. There we saved the souls of the drivers who passed under us, simply by smiling and waving. Then we had to go our separate ways, but both content with the fun we'd achieved through doing very little.

Here's a pic of my piercing:

No comments:

Post a Comment