Wednesday, December 1, 2010

First Attempt at Blogging

So today I've set up a blog. I've never attempted this before and can already see it turning into the boring chronicles that will one day be my memories. Perhaps some interesting moments will occur, but how often? Fate will determine.

I'll use this opportunity to let my non-existant readers know exactly who and what I am.
My name is Brendan Anthony McFarlane, I'm at the present moment 16 years old. I am single, though this fact is subject to change, currently around 6"1', brunette and near sighted (or far, I can't remember, point is I have glasses). I am finishing up my eleventh year of education, which points me in grade 10, unless you believe in life long learning, in which case I'm in my sixteenth year.

I enjoy skateboarding and rap music, namely "Bliss N Eso". I also love wearing a suit and music from the 1940s. Call me diverse, but I enjoy a lot of different things.
My dream career is to be an actor in Musical Theatre, yes I can act, and yes I can sing. My favourite musical is Rent by Johnathon Larson.

Why have I started this blog?

I tend to do most of my everyday actions on impulse, sometimes these impulses pay off, giving me an opportunity to propel myself down the path of righteousness or whatever, but most of the time I trip on my shoelace and the path meets my face.

Perhaps I'll continue with this blog, adding memories in the form of pictures, articles and opinions, or maybe this is the beginning and the end, Alpha and Omega, Genesis and Armaggeddon. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment